DescriptionOn this tour you will have the opportunity to discover 2 of the most representative Magical Towns of the state of Hidalgo, Real del Monte, Huasca de Ocampo, where you will explore the ex Hacienda de Santa María where the famous "Basaltic Prisms" are located, where you can enjoy Incredible views, exquisite cuisine and spectacular experiences.
- Cultural visits (incluided)
- Guided visits (incluided)
- Historical visits (incluided)
- Flagpole of the National Auditorium at 7:50 a.m.
- NH Collection Reforma Hotel at 8:20 a.m.
- Behind the Palace of Fine Arts on Hidalgo Avenue at 8:50 am
- Meeting at the meeting point
- The tour begins in the magical town of Real del Monte, where we will visit the famous English pantheon and a tenant will tell you peculiar stories of this place.
- You will have free time to taste the exquisite Hidalgo cuisine in the free time you will have to shop and have lunch.
- We continue to Huasca de Ocampo where we will meet one of its attractions, "The Basaltic Prisms", 30 meters high, these prisms are geometric basalt columns that decorate the walls of the impressive Santa Maria Regla Canyon, which are bathed in their walls by the four waterfalls that feed the dam of San Antonio Regla and the Hacienda de San Miguel Regla
- Return to the meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Round transportation
- Food and drinks
- We recommend you to carry an umbrella in the rainy season
- The terrain in some areas is irregular, we suggest that you wear comfortable shoes
MXN 897USD 46.90
Nature, Adventure and Culture Tour in Hidalgo - Hidalgo
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Natural Areas Visits
From Riviera Maya: Tulum and Coba Villa Maya - Quintana Roo
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits